Learn how to pass on ISTQB Foundation level for only £21. Learn Software Testing from expert and PASS your ISTQB® CTFL examination.
Are you new to Software Testing field or an experienced Software Testing professional who want’s to enhance his existing skill set and get ISTQB® Certified Tester? Do you want to keep yourself competitive in the IT market by leveling up your Software Testing skills? Then this course if for you.
This is a comprehensive course to learn Software Testing skills at your desk, get ISTQB® certified and improve you marketability throughout the industry. In this course I have covered complete ISTQB® foundation level syllabus in detail which will help you to PASS your certification very easily.
Why should you get ISTQB® certified?
ISTQB® Certified Tester is the most widespread qualification scheme in the world, and the syllabi contents and glossary have become the de facto industry reference for the software testing profession. By doing certification you:
- Gain independently assessed knowledge and skills.
- Increase your marketability throughout the industry.
- Have greater career opportunities and increased earning potential.
- You can add the “ISTQB® Certified Tester” logo and credential to their resumes.
- You are recognized as having subscribed to a Code of Ethics.
So, don’t wait. Just go ahead and enroll in the course as you are not going to get anything better in such competitive pricing.
What are the requirements?
- Anyone can take up this course
- In order to appear for certification it is recommended that you have at least six months’ practical experience in Software Testing
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 46 lectures and 15.5 hours of content!
- By the end of the course you will be well prepared to take up the ISTQB® CTFL exam
- Learn Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Learn how testing is done throughout the software lifecycle
- Learn Static Testing techniques
- Learn Test Design techniques like black box, white box
- Learn how to do Test Management
- Learn the Tools support for testing
- In addition to this course you will be able to ask questions at any time using the questions area of the course. I will answer all your queries and doubts over the e-mail or phone
What is the target audience?
- Test Analysts
- Test Designers
- Test Engineers
- Test Consultants
- Test Managers
- User Acceptance Testers
- Quality Managers
- Business Analysts
Tester Jobs Available
Tester Jobs Available