Ref. 213396387 | 2021-03-19 13:17:10
Town: Galway | Country: Republic of Ireland
Desccription: Want to design and develop high-quality, robust solutions using C#, ASP.net, APIs, web/Windows services, Azure & SQL Server ?. You will be a senior member of a team focusing on enhancing current bespoke applications and also developing new modern applications for internal/external clients.
· Design & develop new projects and enhancements/modernisation of current applications.
· Work closely with others to increase automation in our processes and infrastructure for CI/CD.
· Mentor team members in best practice development methodologies and DevOps processes.
· Work autonomously in agile teams and advise on solutions.
· Produce documentation on projects delivered for reference, audit and compliance purposes.
· Develop applications that communicate with external systems (e.g. credit card payment services) and hardware (e.g. scanners and printers).
· A technology pioneer and champion in developing solutions on Microsoft and related platforms (SQL, C#.NET, Angular JS, Azure, APIs etc.) that will continue to help differentiate Planet as a leader in the Payments industry.
· Strong technical leadership skills.
· Someone with a proven track record of writing high quality, efficient code using .NET in web/ Windows services using C#, JSON, APIs and Angular JS.
· Knowledge and experience with configuration management in Microsoft and related platforms (Azure Pipelines, TFS, Git, etc.)
· Strong experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.).
· Experience with Automated Testing (Unit testing, Integration testing, etc.).
· Deep experience with SQLServer, designing databases, writing stored procedure and optimising query performance.
· Comfortable with using Azure cloud technologies and migration of in-house systems to Azure.
· As a trusted member of the team, you will also assist with application support as needed.
· A confident and effective communicator to juniors, peers and senior levels.
· Familiarity with Business Rules Engines, JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
· Experience in working in an Agile environment, preferable with the SAFe Framework
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £59800 – £64000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.