Ref. 212497068 | 2021-01-11 12:37:26
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Position Title: Site Technical Services Analyst – 6 month FTC
Location: Initially Working From Home, then office-based in Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your IT skills, supporting a large organisation to ensure that any technical issues are resolved as quickly and effectively as possible.
Working as part of a Managed Services team, you will be required to log, categorise, prioritise and maintain ownership of end user reported issues through to resolution or escalation.
Acting with professionalism and providing excellent customer service at all times, you will focus on making all end user contacts a positive experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* To be a point of contact on location for the IT department and 3rd parties, to speedily investigate and resolve incidents and service requests requiring technical on-site presence
* Image and install thin client / laptop /desktop equipment, if required (via AD/SCCM)
* Assist with office moves, relocating desktops / laptops, as and when required
* Assist with AV troubleshooting and liaising and testing with internal/external parties, as and when required
* Deploy, configure and maintain mobile devices (e.g. mobile phones, tablets, etc…)
* Oversee hardware and software deliveries, maintaining stock control and inventory, ensuring all assets are tracked and recorded
* Administration of various in-house software, including account creation
* To assist with workloads for all offices, (via remote tools) where applicable
* Perform health checks and requested maintenance of on-site IT infrastructure facilities and equipment when requested, e.g. AV systems, networking equipment, servers and computer hardware
* Responsible for recording tickets, maintaining updates to tickets, and resolving tickets. Including keeping the end user informed of any progress on their tickets
* Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered
* Log and assign tickets and monitor workloads for the other Technical Services Analysts
* Arrange procurement of hardware and software via 3rd party suppliers, as and when required
* Analyse existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and development of the relevant IT systems
* Participate in the logging and resolution of 1st line tickets to the Service Desk, as and when requested
* Meet and exceed as required the agreed Service Levels in accordance with all IT Service Management processes (e.g. Incident, Request, Problem, etc…)
* ITIL® V3 or 4 Foundation Certification or equivalent experience
* Some experience of supporting Windows 7 / 10 desktops/laptops
* Knowledge of PICMS, 3E and/or Concur an advantage
* Knowledge of Citrix
* Microsoft Active Directory management
* Cisco IP Telephony (Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE), CUCM, Corebridge)
* Interest and wiliness to learn all aspects of IT support
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work under general direction, exercising substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
* Demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
* Highly motivated, flexible and committed attitude towards service delivery excellence
Hours of work:
37.5 hrs per week between 07:00-00:00 (Monday – Friday)
Typical shifts include: 07:00-15:30, 08:00-16:30, 09:00-17:30, 10:00-18:30, 11:30-20:00 and 15:30-00:00. (The company reserves the right to adjust shift patterns according to operational demands).
Primary Place of Work:
Working from home initially, then office-based in Sheffield
Who are we?
The Roc Group is one of the UK’s fastest growing and capable Transformation Services Providers and we empower organisations in public and private sector organisations to accelerate business and technology change. Our energised team of programme, process, technology platform and managed services experts combined with Roc-developed, industry leading best-practice and proven methodologies, enable our customers to realise their transformation vision in less time and with less risk; while realising significant and sustainable business outcomes.
At Roc, we pride ourselves on our honesty. We are a reliable, trusted partner, we operate with integrity at all times and are honest in all our dealings with colleagues, customers, stakeholders and suppliers. We are a passionate business who are proud of who we are and the clients we support.
We care about ourselves, our colleagues and our clients. We care about our Solutions, Projects and our clients’ business. We are committed to doing what we say we’re going to do and we listen to feedback. As a business, we strive for excellence, we never reach our destination and we’re professional, always seeking to go the extra mile above and beyond.
Roc are a team of dynamic individuals, we are agile and flexible and we never stop thinking about what else we can do improve and add value
Salary Type: Annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.