Ref. 212953751 | 2021-02-15 12:47:00
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: This role is with a well established IT managed service provider (MSP). They've continued to grow throughout 2020, leading to an expansion of their service desk team.
This service desk role offers great career development potential for those looking to build an IT career.
If you have a good (2.1 or a first) relevant technical degree, and ideally some relevant experience in customer facing roles, this role could be for you. People typically progress to more senior roles about 18-24 months, and previous graduates are now working as service desk managers, project managers and senior engineers.
Our client offer 5 days of paid learning and development to all employees.
* Responding to client’s issues by phone and email
* Managing clients O365 user accounts
* Active Directory Management
* Deploying PCs through SCCM and WDS
* Monitoring scheduled backups in VMWare and Windows networks
* Attending client sites to support office moves and new site openings
* Great interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English
* Previous work experience in a relevant technical service environment
* A clear interest in IT
* Well organised and with an eye for detail
* A graduate with a minimum of a 2.1 degree in a relevant subject (such as Computer Science, Business and Information systems, Software Engineering etc)
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £22000 – £28000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.