Ref. 212753746 | 2021-04-07 13:54:06
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: I am looking for an experienced senior python engineer to join a great team in an exciting industry. The team are working remotely as part of its COVID response, although they are normally office-based between Newbury and Oxford. For the right person, the flexibility to work remotely as needed is there. There may be the occasional visit to the office required.
* Improve functionality of existing systems
* Help design and implement functional requirements
* Build efficient, scalable back-end features in Python
* Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
* Implement security and data protection solutions
* Manage testing and bug fixes
* Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
* Prepare technical documentation
We’re looking for someone with:
* Solid experience as Python developer
* Understanding of multi-process architecture and threading limitations in Python
* Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. FastAPI, Flask, pandas, NumPy, etc)
* Knowledge of Python testing frameworks (pytest, unittest, Behave, etc)
* Knowledge of object-relational mapping (SQLAlchemy)
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
* Understanding of spatial data, databases and SQL
* Attention to detail
* Good problem-solving skills
My client is focused on attracting and keeping the best people, so they care about your job satisfaction. There are salary reviews to reflect market rates, flexible and remote working, an environment which supports your personal development, free drinks, snacks and occasional team socials (if you want to join in and when not in lockdown!).
If this sounds like a good fit, please get in touch
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.