Ref. 212054284 | 2021-01-12 10:24:09
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: SAP Functional Lead
Overview – (SAP Functional Lead)
My client is a market leading manufacturer within the Aerospace industry. They are currently recruiting for a SAP Functional Lead to work within an IT team that implements, improves and supports business processes managed within IT systems.
Responsibilities – (SAP Functional Lead)
* Project planning and requirements definition. Work with the stakeholders to agree the scope and define the business & functional requirements.
* Technical design and implementation. Using knowledge of SAP best processes, map the defined project requirements to the functionality available. Document the requirement and produce a technical specification enabling the IT solution to be built. Using (primarily SAP) knowledge and skills and/or those of colleagues and external consultants, perform and coordinate the technical tasks to build the IT process. Liaise with stakeholders for sign-off.
* Knowledge transfer and user acceptance test. Present the solution to stakeholders, end-users & Business As Usual team ensuring they understand their individual roles & responsibilities in the process. Facilitate user acceptance testing and refine the solution as required until sign-off is achieved from stakeholders.
* Documentation, training and deployment. Mentor Business As Usual team to perform these tasks. Perform or supervise technical cut-over activities for go-live.
* Support and continuous improvement. Provide expert support to Business As Usual team as required. Lead the continuous improvement activities.
Experience required – (SAP Functional Lead)
* Extensive SAP configuration experience in MM and specifically the Procure to Pay process on direct materials, indirect materials and services. Must be capable of managing all requirements regarding Purchasing RFQs, Outline Agreements, Requisitions, Orders, Invoice Management. Must be conversant with MRP, Pricing and Costing.
* SAP configuration experience in QM Quality Planning, Inspection, Notification processing – in Purchasing, Manufacturing, Inventory and Delivery operation – is preferred, but training and support can be provided.
* Preferable knowledge of one or more other core modules such as FI/CO, PP, WM, SD, HR, PM, PS
SAP Functional Lead
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £65000 – £75000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.