Ref. 213404843 | 2021-03-22 11:29:58
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Ruby on Rails Developer | Flexi-Working | Remote | Permanent
Would you enjoy exposure to the more infrastructure-based work without fully committing to loving it?
Would you like to build your AWS knowledge, to then potentially become AWS qualified?
Listen in, an established product-based client in the UK is recruiting for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join their team.
This technology-based company could be your opportunity to skill up in areas that not often accessible in a standard RoR role. What else?
* Generous training budget.
* Generous hardware budget.
* Flexitime – core hours are 10:00-12:00 & 14:00-16:00 start earlier, finish earlier etc.
* An agreed to promotion plan from probation onwards, quarterly reviews for soft targets, a yearly review for hard targets such as job titles and pay.
* 33 days Holiday plus Birthday
* Full remote working
* Two Meetups a year (in normal circumstances)
Their technology stack?
* Ruby on Rails
* AWS – not just playing around with it either this company uses some cool video processing and analytics within it.
What do we need from you?
* 3 years minimum RoR experience.
* A good balance between a willingness to learn and a voice that can be confidently be heard
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £1 – £55000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.