Ref. 211288368 | 2021-01-12 23:32:45
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Northreach is currently working with one of the Uk's leading uniform suppliers, who are currently looking for a talented Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is a home-based position and will only involve 2 to 4 trips to the office per month for meetings.
As a developer, you will be working on bespoke in-house systems, in a highly collaborative environment.
* Write clean and robust code
* Solve interesting real-world technical problems
* Take projects through the full development lifecycle
* Consistent communication
* Continue technical and personal development
They employ an Agile/Scrum process and are actively moving towards a DevOps, continuous delivery pipeline.
Tech Stack (YOU DON'T NEED ALL OF THE TECH)
* Ruby on rails
We are looking for:
* Strong Software Developers, who can work well in teams and on their own
* Someone who is happy to learn new technologies quickly
* Someone who thinks outside the box when it comes to problem-solving.
* Someone with Proven Development experience
Why This Role
If you are looking to join a team of talented developers at a business that values your work and doesn't set unrealistic deadlines on projects, then this may be the role for you
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £35000 – £45000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.