Ref. 213225403 | 2021-04-07 11:54:11
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Engagement Type: Business Analysis
Description: The Senior IT Business Analyst is a valued leader, influencing business stakeholders, product owners and delivery teams to gain in-depth understanding of the business strategy, underlying processes and capabilities and the context in which the business operates. This role will be expected to communicate and present to global executive stakeholders.
In addition, this role is an expert among the Companies Portfolio Practice and works with senior management to build and lead the culture and business analysis capability in the Company by promoting ongoing education, mentoring other practitioners, and the development and assurance of high-quality outputs and deliverables.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Bachelor's degree in Business, Commerce, Computing or Engineering
– Expert knowledge of BABOK (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge)
– 5+ years of experience working in a mix of technology platforms including Oracle R12
– Demonstrated experience in identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending new solutions.
– Strong business analysis background, with an ability to focus on the most important facts and identify dependencies.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Be an expert of business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, investigate complex problems, and lead the delivery team to develop and implement the right solutions.
– Drive teams to use modelling toolsets and techniques used to analyse and define requirements by decomposing work with guidance from the Product Owner to ensure value is delivered.
– Articulate cost, budget, solution requirements and required integration across existing and/or proposed applications, systems, and platforms to contribute to the Business Outcome Document (business case).
– Map and align initiatives with the Company's persistent story maps to improve understanding of the changes, lead demand shaping events with cross-functional team(s) (i.e. across regions, global work, and across teams/departments) and assure the agreed upon value is delivered to the organisation throughout the delivery lifecycle.
– Play the role as Group Business Analyst to plan and scope multiple initiatives and help senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions about which initiatives to tackle and how to tackle them
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £60000 – £75000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.