Ref. 213396397 | 2021-03-19 13:18:35
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Junior Support Technician – HTML/CSS
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic support person to join their agency. You should have some experience of HTML and CSS. Being organised with a ‘can do’ attitude is essential as this is a busy role requiring a regular client and internal communication.
* Answering client queries by telephone and email on client website issues (mainly WordPress)
* Triaging problems as they come in and ensure that clients receive updates that meet or exceed our client SLA’s
* Where appropriate diagnosing and fixing problems for clients, or escalating to the development team more complex issues
* Client training on their systems
* Reporting bugs and issues on our own products to the development team
* Setting up and responding to various monitoring systems
* Installing web server software
* Documenting common problems in a knowledge base
* Updating time records and billing information for support activities
Key skills and attributes
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Friendly, a joy to talk to, you'll be one of the major points of contact for our clients
* Good time management skills and ability to prioritise
* HTML5/CSS skills
* Good all round technology skills, you should be able to pick up new bits of software easily without too much training.
* Keen technical problem solver: When things are broken, you can fix them and you like doing it.
* Self-motivated yet able to work within a team
* Attention to detail
* Good experience of HTML and CSS
* Wide familiarity with the web and the technologies that enable it
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £18000 – £23000/annum
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.