Ref. 211470335 | 2021-02-16 13:42:13
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Integration Lead Workday – Virtual EMEA
Our client a leading Workday Partner is currently recruiting for a Workday Integrations Consultant/Lead. You will be based virtually in the UK or EMEA in Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland or Finland and will join their industry-leading team, working with colleagues and clients across EMEA. There will be upto 20% travel with the position.
* Ensure that the post deployment integrations team is operating in line with Company objectives in terms of revenue and growth
* Working closely with the Practice Area Lead to identify hiring needs not just in terms of headcount but also skillset level and location and budget.
* Monitor utilisation within the team and report to the Practice Area Lead providing suggestions on necessary action
* Leading integration design, estimation and requirements gathering with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery to scope, costs and in time.
* Responsible for the welfare and career development of integration consultants within your practice area, together working on a development plan to help them progress in their careers
* People Management of a team of 3-6
* Sets goals, conduct performance and compensation reviews and manage any performance or behavioural issues
* Acts as a mentor to consultants who are new to the team
* Provides advice and guidance within the team to help develop expertise for all consultants of all abilities
Your previous Knowledge:
* Workday Integration experience essential and certification preferred
* Previous experience in consulting, either within a consulting/software organisation or as an internal consultant within a Client Thorough understanding of and experience in the application of modern integration technologies (EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net, middleware),
* Experience of working with Workday Integration either with a client or as a Consulting partner is essential, preferably Certified, If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role”
Competitive Market Salary, Full flexible benefits, Upto 20% bonus per annum, Pension. Virtual home based role with travel to clients
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.