Ref. 213404742 | 2021-03-22 11:22:04
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Graduate API/EDI Developer
XML knowledge needed
Pure are working with a global logistics business who continue to grow throughout the pandemic. Due to increasing business demand, we are hiring a Graduate/Junior API/EDI Developer to join the IT/Tech team and facilitate successful exchange of digital information with international customers and agents.
XML Messaging knowledge needed
• Create and support integrations for agents and customers
• End-to-end development cycle ownership; scope, documentation, development, & integration
• Act as an Analyst to existing EDI's and API's
• Help resolve issues and queries, acting as a key point of contact while delivering excellent customer service
• Administer and Support Altova MapForce and Flowforce
• Take responsibility for end user documentation and training of the respective developments
This is a fantastic opportunity with lots of challenges and room to grow. The role will primarily be based in their offices in Central Essex with some flexibility. On offer is a market leading salary and broad range of benefits with a company going through a period of continued growth and success
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.