Ref. 212798253 | 2021-02-16 18:43:55
Town: London | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Influential Software are in the market for a Front-end Developer who will be responsible for the implementation of complete front-end web-applications with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates. We will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the APIs using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
• Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Good understanding code minification, obfuscation.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud APIs and push notifications
• A team player, fast learner with good verbal and written communication skills.
The role will be ideally be based in Miadstone post covid but there is a London base in the City. Candidates will be expected to travel to Maidstone as when required
Salary Type: Day
Salary: £400 – £450/day Various
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.