Ref. 213396567 | 2021-03-19 13:42:29
Town: | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: CAD TECHNICIAN
COMPETITIVE SALARY VERY MUCH DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION WITH FUTURE CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Our client is a fast growing, ambitious company offering project management, demolition, civil engineering including groundworks, foundations, drainage and utilities. They specialise in pre-fabricated single high-end dwellings.
They cover the entire UK mainland and islands and they now require a CAD Technician to join their fast pace and exciting team based in Cobham.
The role of CAD Technician involves the following tasks.
Responsibilities & Role
* Pricing drawings, preliminary drawings to construction drawings
* Familiar with reinforcement drawings, concrete works, drainage, setting out
* Liaison with house manufacturer, QS, Client
* 3D modelling for quote presentations
* Presenting 3D modelling as part of quote presentations to the client or other stake holders
* Developing Preliminary design drawings to construction drawings
* Ensuring all up to date drawings are downloaded and saved from relevant parties involved
* Incorporating and circulating changes
* Establish quantities for purchasing
* Assist Site Team with any queries they have related to the drawings
* Log weekly workload / updates for Team Meeting input
* Carry out site visits when required
Essential Requirements & Skills
* Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
* ArchiCAD or AutoCAD or Civils
* At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
* Clean Class B driving licence
* Dynamic and confident communicator
* Good attention to detail
* Organised and self-motivated
* Methodical and thorough approach to work and good at juggling tasks and prioritising
* Personable and good team player
Should you be interested in this excellent CAD Technician opportunity, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £25000 – £30000/annum Career Development Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.