Ref. 213404626 | 2021-03-22 11:14:12
Town: Hemel Hempstead | Country: United Kingdom
Desccription: Application Support Analyst required for my client based in Hemel Hempstead for a permanent role paying £35-42k plus benefits.
Must haves:- Business application with focus on Sales and Marketing and CRM, Business Analysis and implementation experience
Successful candidate will be responsible for enablement, deployment and support of the Oracle Application Portfolio, with the current major key focus areas being Service Request, CRM, Incentive Compensation and Inquire to Order (I2O) Global Solution for Pricing.
• Deploying Global systems and applications.
• Partnership with Global IT teams to ensure standard deployment of functionality and processes worldwide.
• Analysing user requirements.
• Specifying system enhancement requirements based on justification of business need.
• Training of users.
• Implementations: Leadership of and participation in projects.
• Ensuring that projects are implemented in line with user requirements, on time and on budget.
• Creating application documentation, best practice guides and general user documentation.
• Support existing live locations user base.
The successful candidates should have:
• Business application experience, ideally with a Sales and Marketing focus.
• Core business and business systems experience and the candidates should be willing to cross train to new technologies
• Applicant must have excellent customer service, communication, project organisation and good presentation skills.
• Good analytical skills and the ability to explore a multitude of resources to aid resolution are essential.
• An adaptable approach and the ability to work in a global team are pre-requisites.
The successful candidate must be prepared to travel
Salary Type: Annum
Salary: £35000 – £42000/annum Excellent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.