Welcome to the ISTQB® preparation and pass on foundation level exam! During the lecturers, you will have the opportunity to learn the key elements that will help you pass the ISTQB® exam foundation level and secure the job or the promotion you’ve wanted.
If you have read or had junior level experience in software testing this course will help you focus on the questions and answers so you can pass the exam.
Full syllabus details can be downloaded from ISTQB® website. I’ll suggest some other reads at the end of the lecturers.
What is ISTQB?
- ISTQB® – International Software Testing Qualification Board
- Founded in 2002
- Is a wide world leader in the certification of software testing
- The goal of ISTQB® is to continually improve and advance software testing profession
- Certification knowledge is based on best practices, the community of software testers and continuously research in the subject manner.
The course is divided into 6 sections following the ISTQB® syllabus structure, which consists of 6 chapters.
At the end of each section, there’s a quiz related to it, so you don’t have to wait until the end to do just the exam mock quiz and the simulation paper for the actual exam.
At the end of all the sections, there’s a practical exam and two sample papers so you can practice with question and answers based on what we are reviewing in here taken from the ISTQB® syllabus.
Booking The Exam
You can search for an exam provider near you in the ISTQB® website or Pearson VUE
- ISTQB® – goo.gl/gKjJK6
- Pearson VUE – goo.gl/nb71y0
You can book an exam in the UK via BCS® or UKTB®
- BCS® – goo.gl/awGlgx
- UKTB® – goo.gl/q6acFX