As part of a 30 days challenge, and because I wanted for a long time record this type of videos, I’m sharing my thoughts and how I’ve faced the challenges to get where I am and on where I want to get to.
If you are interested in the series, take a look here: https://www.30days.com/summit?cf_affiliate_id=688229&affiliate_id=688229
- Find your model – Don’t copy, just model
- Apply the knowledge and pursue what you like, find your niche
- Test, apply, repeat…
- Outsource tasks, so you can focus on your vision
- Become your number one sales person and advocate your business
- Invest in gain audience providing value
I do mention a few names in the video:
- Russel Brunson – Click funnels
- Steve Jobs – Apple
- Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook
- Jim Rohn – Motivational and self-development speaker
- Les Brown – Speaker
- Will Smith – Actor
- Oprah Winfrey – TV host, Actress, Author
- Simon Sinek – Motivational speaker and Author
- Tai Lopez – Investor, Producer and Social Media Guru
- Marcelo Guimaraes – Software as Services Franchise, Entrepreneur and serial investor
What did I say here in this video that really stuck with you?
Why do you think it gave you a reaction?
Does that relates to your life as well?
I would be interested to hear from you in the comments below.
Follow me in these platforms as well: