Hire Me For All Your Software Testing Needs
www.rogeriodasilva.com is always available for software testing.
What Service Do You Offer?
How Can We Help?
- We can work on applying the best practices accordingly with ISTQB standards.
- We can help you prepare the test framework from scratch.
- We can jump in and execute tests for an already ongoing project.
- We can help you improve the existing project. We like problems to work on and help to solve them.
- We can help with process improvement.
- We can help with the development documentation.
- We can help with the team training and knowledge transfer material for future in-house employees.
What Experience Do You Have With Development Projects?
- Good understand of functional, both manual and automation tests, for regression tests on cross browser/device and post live sanity check tests using selenium + Java (IntelliJ) + JUnit for change requests and new features.
- With a background in telecoms, ERP, Business Partner as hardware wholesaler and Customer Services
- Good understanding of e-Commerce, Web and CRM as well as in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Good understanding of business processes in ERP and CRM projects – testing, workflows, documentation and support
- Expert in customer care/communication, problem-solving, relationship building, user training and support
Some Keywords Related Expertise
| Review Requirements | User Story Review | Test Analysis | Test Design | Test Cases | Test Procedures | Test Execution | Manual Tests | Regression Tests | Cross-Browser Test | Cross-Platform (Mobile Device) Test | Black Box Tests | Selenium | WebDriver | JUnit |BAU | Change Request | Test Plan |
Whether is locally or in the cloud we can test it for you.
You can hire me for small remotely freelance tasks (1 day to Weeks – Depending on availability) to more complex medium/long-term projects (3-12 months).
How Much Do You Charge?
Work is based on the daily rate per tester. The exact rate depends on contract duration and type of test expectations.
What is The Minimum Contract Duration?
It can be one day task (depending on availability) but ideally to an average of 3-12 months.
What Technologies Do You Use?
For the bug reports, we don’t provide applications, we expect the project provide us with access to tools such as Jira, Zephyr, QAComplete, HP or any other necessary tool to raise issues (bugs) and reports on the progress of the testing efforts.
Most of the work can be done remotely, in that case, we can use VPN’s, VOIP, CHAT and screen sharing to facilitate the communication between members.
For works in person, we fit in with the team processes and tools.
Alternatively, we can use Excel spreadsheet as well.
Do You Do Fixed Term Contract?
Unfortunately no. Only daily rate type of projects.
If you have an interest in hiring me for any software testing work, either remotely or a more exclusive in-person project within the UK or Europe, get in touch.
The best way is to get in touch by email. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.