Location : IN
Energy Efficiency – Mobility – Security – INFINEON
Our global Team, with over 34.000 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
Job Description n your new role you will:
- Support global testing initiatives through the development and roll-out of global test procedures.
- Understands test automation and software infrastructure such that it can be included as part of process.
- Develop test strategies and plans in accordance with business requirements.
- Creates and improves software test processes, methods, and documentation.
- Initiates and fosters team wide activities in learning and adopting new and relevant state of the art technologies for embedded systems, software testing, and test tools.
- Gives guidance and direction to junior engineers within group.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Participates in requirements management process and other global initiatives to ensure Test Engineering’s inclusion.
- Sees the software test process holistically and provides process which maximizes coverage and efficiency.
- Time estimations and resource estimations.
Your Profile You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Relevant work experience in IT Or Software industry
for at least 6 years preferably in R&D department / Design center in a Semiconductor industry either in HW or SW development.
- 4 years creating test plans and test cases
Working knowledge of software testing, software test life cycle, and various tests (functional, non-functional, performance, stress, use-case based) .
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing bugs.
- Dedicated performer with the ability to advocate appropriately for product quality.
- Relentless learner with a dedication to learn new technologies and test methods.
- Capable project management and time management skills.
- Hands on experience in Configuration Management tools (SVN, GIT).
- Hands on experience in Continous Integration using Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in any scripting languages (PERL, Python, VBScript, Java Script).
- Hands on experience in code coverage tools (Keil, MS Visual Studio, CTC++, JaCoCo).
- Hands on experience in static analysis tools (PC Lint, Sonar).
- Hands on experience in build frameworks (Keil, MS Visual Studio, Ant, Maven).
- Hands on experience in testing frameworks (JUnit, CUnit, MSTest, NUnit).